Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Help me figure out the name of this movie! Please?

So I remember watching this movie on TV awhile back and for the life
of me I can't remember the name of it. I'm thinking the movie was made
during the late 80's to 90's. Nothing after 2000. All I remember is
bits and pieces of the movie. So what I remember is this woman moves
back to her hometown with her young daughter after her mother died. At
her mother's funeral she meets her mothers young neighbor who's
teenage boy about 13 or 14 years old. The young boy all of sudden
starts hanging around her house and creeping the mother out. There is
this one scene where the teenage boy is in the little girls room and
the woman hears them talking and she thinks the boy is abusing her
daughter but they were just talking about the worm they found. Then at
the end the young boy kills his father and then tries to kill the
woman's boyfriend. Then the teenage boy is getting taken away by the
police and he says" Tell them I'm a good boy *woman's name* Tell them
I'm a good boy".

Please help find the name of this movie! Its driving me crazy. Thanks
for the help. I will give best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment