Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Charlie Sheen's Roast: Watch the Promo (Video)

The Roast of Charlie Sheen Mon, Sept 19 10/9c Dr. StrangeSheen www.comedycentral.com Comedy Central Funny TV Shows Roast of Charlie Sheen Comedy Central has released the first promo for its Charlie Sheen roast. In the 15-second clip, Sheen acts out a classic scene from Dr. Strangelove as he rides a missile into earth while screaming. The roast airs on Sept. 19 at 10 p.m. -- the same night Ashton Kutcher debuts as Sheen's replacement. It will be hosted by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. Sheen says the roast is a "celebration of who I am." "I'm actually looking forward to how creative they can get," he says. Sheen will next star in sitcom Anger Management, which is loosely based on the 2003 Jack Nicholson movie of the same name. "I've got my work brain back in my head," Sheen says. "Welcome back work brain, I missed you." RELATED: Seth MacFarlane Tapped to Host Charlie Sheen Roast Charlie Sheen Roast to Air on Comedy Central Same Night as Ashton Kutcher's Debut on 'Men' Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men': 'I'll Be There Front and Center' It's Official: Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Comedy Moves Forward Charlie Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment