Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beyonce Has 'A Very Good Part' In Peter Berg's 'Battleship'

For a lot of, the inclusion of celebrity Beyonce in Peter Berg's approaching "Battleship" stays out just like a strange choice. Not for Berg, though. The director spoken with MTV News recently and mentioned that he's surprised that "nobody had ever considered to use Beyonce" before he gained the telephone call. "I used to be a massive fan of her videos," Berg told MTV at Toy Fair now. "Clearly she's sexy, but she'd this real intensity. I'm like, 'Someone's getting her.' " For his first winding up in Beyonce, Berg appreciated: "In along with her, she showed up a T-shirt and jeans, no makeup, very natural. She was like, 'Look, If only to become an actress. Don't hug my ass. Too in my opinion. Push me. Treat me when you would almost every other actor. Help make me good.'" The finish result? "She's really, great in 'Battleship,'" mentioned Berg. "She's a very strong part." Berg mentioned that he's interested in artists purchasing and selling inside their vocals for lines around the movie set, stating several past success tales of music tales who made the leap for the silver screen. "I've always supported artists as stars. I'd good results with Tim McGraw in 'Friday Evening Lights' and 'The Kingdom.' Artists are actually acting since Frank Sinatra won an Oscar for 'From Here to Eternity,' " he mentioned. "Barbra Streisand, Kris Kristofferson, the late Whitney Houston, I believed, was tremendous in 'The Bodyguard.' As recently as Mariah Carey in 'Precious,' she was great." What can you consider Beyonce in "Battleship"? Reveal inside the comments section and also on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment